Update

Tuesday 30 July 2019 Update On Game of Love

Spread the love

Tuesday 30 July 2019 Update On Game of Love

Tuesday 30 July 2019 Update On Game of Love

Tuesday 30 July 2019 Update On Game of Love

Anika comes at the venue and asks for Ramona. Shivaye
comes there. She says its my first day at work, will I go this
way. She cleans her face while seeing her reflection in the car
window glass.

Previous: Monday 29 July 2019 Update On Game of Love

Ishq me adhura sa…. plays….. A lady comes to
call her. She turns. Shivaye turns towards her. He gets down
the car. Anika drops her file and sits to pick. Shivaye turns
again and doesn’t see her.

Shivaye talks to Om on call and says live show is in evening,
media interaction is before that. Media covers the event and
tells about Shivaye’s team, super smashers. Reporter says
everyone knows Shivaye’s love for cricket. They say about
Viraj Solanki, the super cricketer.

They ask Shivaye about
buying Viraj for 20 crores. They ask Viraj about Shivaye’s
highest bid for him. Tuesday 30 July 2019 Update On Game of Love

Viraj says my price is
too high than this. Shivaye says I have expectations from
entire team, responsibility is more on Viraj, as he is the
captain.

READ: Game of Love Teasers July 2019 On Star Life

Viraj says my responsibility is towards my team, not
team owner, people come to watch match because of me, not
for Shivaye. Shivaye says people come to watch match for the
game, super smashers is my team, he is playing for me. Viraj
and Shivaye come face to face.Viraj says Viraj is much bigger
than super smashers.

Shivaye says team is always above the
player, player should always remember this. Viraj smiles and
says if team is above the player, you would have bought all
players at the same price. Tuesday 30 July 2019 Update On Game of Love

Shivaye takes his bat and says you
are showing off as I bought you for 20 crores, I raised the bid
amount because of my adamancy, else you have no value, the
one I buy, his value gets high, play fair, play safe. Everyone
laughs. Reporter says Viraj is known for his bad behavior,
Shivaye has also shown him what’s a real team owner.
Shivaye walks away. He leaves. Viraj gets angry.

Reporter says there can be just one star in one team, sorry to
say, your owner is the star. Viraj says I will show who is the
real star. Ramona scolds a girl and says you are fired, you
can’t walk with Viraj on the ramp. She scolds another girl.
Anika looks on and comes to her. She says I have come for
the fashion show.

Ramona asks are you a model, did you see
your face. Anika says I didn’t say I m a model, company has
sent me for work. Ramona says you are fired. Anika asks how,
what did I say.

Ramona says I just don’t like you, just go.
Anika says I have come from Pune for this event. Ramona
scolds her. Anika asks what did I tell you. Ramona asks will
you teach me manners now, who are you. Anika says
everyone has a right to get respect.A girl says its time to send a glass of juice for Viraj. Ramona

says you are my assistant, ask her to take juice glass. Anika
asks is this my work. Ramona says I will decide who will do
what, do you want to work here or not. Anika recalls Sahil and
says yes. Ramona asks her to go to Viraj, take along the juice
glass. Tuesday 30 July 2019 Update On Game of Love

[bctt tweet=”Tuesday 30 July 2019 Update On Game of Love” username=”standardtrend1″]

Anika asks about Viraj’s room and goes. Viraj hits the
punching bag and gets angry thinking about Shivaye’s words.
Anika comes there and sees him. She calls him out. She gets
sared and drops the glass.

He shouts who are you, why did
you come here. She says I came here to give the juice drink.
He says get lost, wait, I think I have seen you. She says I
don’t think so, I don’t know you. He asks are you kidding me,
I m the biggest cricketer. She says I don’t watch cricket, I
don’t know any cricketer.

She says my name is Anika.
Ramona says whatever, I didn’t send you here for time pass,
go and do your work, middle class girls see celebrity and stick.
Anika says its nothing like that. Ramona asks her to go. Anika
goes. Ramona says sorry Viraj.

He asks her name. She says
Anika. He says Anika…. He checks. She says she is a disaster.
He says disaster will happen now. He thinks I will show my
value and Shivaye’s status to him.

Anika helps a girl and asks
what shall I do. The girl asks her to check the snowfall
machine button. Anika goes. Viraj says good job and smiles.
He thinks of spoiling the machine. Anika comes to check the
machine.

She says I told Kajal, but what’s this snow machine.
She checks and presses the button. Snow showers and
spreads a lot. Shivaye is on call. He comes there. He turns to
see Anika. Anika closes eyes and moves the snow. They hans
touch as they walk past.

She thinks why do I feel Shivaye is
here. He thinks why do I feel like Anika is around. Ishq tera le
dooba…..plays…. He sees the snow. He turns towards her.
Snow falls over them. They close eyes and turn to each other.
Their hands get close. They think of each other. Ramona calls
her. She goes.

Shivaye opens eyes and looks around. He
thinks someone was here, where did the person go. Roop says
I want Shivaye, you didn’t do my work. Pooja says Shivaye
doesn’t even look at me. Roop scolds her. Pooja says I
understood, don’t worry, there is a party in evening, I will do
something.

Roop says do something, else I won’t leave you.
Pooja throws the phone. She says I will not leave you, just
once Shivaye accepts me as his wife, then I will throw you
out, else my name isn’t Pooja.Ramona scolds Anika.

Anika says sorry, I didn’t know about
it. Ramona asks her to get someone to fix the machine.
Shivaye asks Ramona what’s all this, fashion show has to
happen here, not any ice shaking. She says sorry, a stupid girl
did this.

He says that girl is from your team right, its much ice
fallen here, is this your managerial skills, if you or your team
do any mistake, this will be your career’s last show. She says
yes Sir. He walks off.

Gauri says I have to reach there before
fashion show starts. Pooja says I m ready. Gauri asks why
are you dressed up like this. Pooja says Shivaye said I have
to pretend as his wife, I have to go along.
FB shows Shivaye saying Bua has Anika’s dad’s suicide note,
she is still blackmailing me, I had to regard that girl as my
wife in front of the world
as Bua wants this.

Jhanvi says but Anika made your dad
reach jail, will you bear that girl for the sake of Anika’s dad.
He says whatever Anika did, her dad was innocent, I don’t
want anyone to punish him with those blames, till I get that
proof, I have to regard that girl my wife. FB ends.

Pooja says I
felt I should go with Shivaye and act as his fake wife, so I
have worn these strange clothes. Gauri says you are a nice
girl, you are thinking much for Shivaye. Anika checks the work
list.

She gets shocked seeing Omru, Gauri and Bhavya. Rudra
and Bhavya argue. Om says we will argue later, we have come
for a fashion show.Anika says if they see me here, no, I can’t
come in front of them. She hides. Shivaye asks where were
you, I told you to come early. Anika gets shocked seeing
Shivaye.

Rudra says girls take much time to get ready. Gauri says you
got late. Rudra says I was discussing with Om about number
of overs in T20. Shivaye says fashion show will start in a
while. Pooja comes. Anika looks on. Shivaye asks them to
come. They go. Gauri’s earring falls. Anika says Shivaye got
married to this girl, they all are together, it means they all
accepted her. Pooja comes to Shivaye and asks are you
annoyed with me. He says I have no relation with you, why
would I be annoyed. She says I have worn these strange
clothes to look as your wife.

He says you aren’t my wife. She
thinks you have to accept me as your wife in front of everyone
today. Anika says if they see me, things will spoil, I will tell
Ramona I can’t work in this event. Gauri says I lost my
earring and goes back.

Anika hides and keeps the earring
ahead. Gauri gets glad and thanks Lord. She stops and says
Anika…. She turns to see. Anika hides.Om comes to Gauri
and asks did you get earring, what happened. Gauri says I felt
I have seen Anika here. Om says Anika can’t be here.

She says yes, you maybe right. He asks her to wear earring. They
go. Anika says don’t know what’s my relation with Gauri that
she sensed me, I wish I could meet and hug Gauri, but I can’t.
Shivaye and Viraj pass by and collide. Shivaye asks him to be
careful, else he will have a fall. Viraj says my advice is the
same, be careful.

Shivaye goes. Pooja thanks reporters for
coming and says you know what to do. Reporter says your
work will be done. Anika says I can’t work here. Ramona says
you already created a mess, I got scolding from boss because
of you.

Anika says I have some problem, I don’t feel good to
leave event midway, I m helpless. Ramona says I damn care,
why did you come then, who is crying. Kaya cries. A lady says
Kaya slipped on the ramp and got a sprain. Ramona says
Kaya was the show’s main model, she had to walk with Viraj,
what shall I do now.

Shivaye welcomes everyone. He says I would like to introduce
the players of super smashers today. Viraj asks Ramona about
the model. Ramona says that model slipped because of Anika,
you tell me the solution now. She asks Anika to pay for the
loss. Shivaye and family get seated. They enjoy the show.

Viraj says don’t panic, you walk the ramp with me. Anika says
I m not a model, I can’t do this. He says something is better
than nothing, think you created the problem, you can solve
this, I m not at loss, it will be Shivaye’s loss, he will get
insulted, after all its his team’s first event. Anika says no, this
shouldn’t happen, Shivaye… I mean his respect shouldn’t get
less. He says when I walk the ramp, people will just see me,
don’t get nervous. Viraj comes there. He forwards hand to
Anika. Anika comes there and sees Shivaye.
Shivaye gets shocked seeing her.

Viraj thinks get ready for the
surprise Mr. Shivaye. A man says this is Anika, Shivaye’s first
wife, she is here in Shivaye’s fashion show. Viraj holds
Anika’s hand. Everyone looks on. Shivaye gets angry. Viraj
recalls Shivaye’s words. Shivaye drops the wine glass. Viraj
and Anika walk the ramp. Viraj smiles. He holds Anika by her
waist and pulls her closer.

Shivaye stares at them. Omru,
Gauri and Bhavya look on. Anika feels uneasy. Reporter says
its surprising that Shivaye’s ex wife is walking the ramp with
Viraj, is there anything between them. Viraj says I didn’t know
Anika is Shivaye’s ex-wife, Anika has no value to walk the
ramp, but when I held her hand, her value got high. Shivaye
throws the table angrily and stares. Viraj gets tensed

READ: Game of Love Teasers July 2019 On Star Life

Tunde Ishola
the authorTunde Ishola
i'm a Blogger and an active Web designer base out in Nigeria and am also into Digital Marketing and Expert in Seo. I help businesses in generating sales through marketing and Seo.